We are Hiring!
Hours – Contract hours up to 12 hours a week, with additional bank hours possibility
Salary – Based on experience
Qualifications required – Level 3 qualifications in Early Years Care and Education or equivalent.
We are based overlooking to Chiltern Hills in the picturesque West Wycombe Village. We are located in School House, a brilliant multi room space with our own garden. Children are regularly taken for walks around our community and countryside. We were established in 1974 and have been huge part of community and helping the children prepare for school
The special person who will join the team will need to be fun, full of enthusiasm, not afraid to be silly, and contentious. This is a hands on role. Our 2-4 year old children will need to be monitored using the EYFS curriculum, help with personal care, guidance and support.
You will need to have the following:
• A welcoming Smiley face that makes every child feel special and loved
• You must be able to laugh at jokes you don’t understand or find funny
• You need to be able to multitask. Something that normally takes 5 minutes will take you 25 minutes or longer if a child is “helping” whilst swinging from your leg repeatedly calling your name
•You will be required to distribute warm hugs as needed
• Be comfortable entering public places on way home from work with unknown substance on your clothing
• Ability to remember 40 plus children, parents, siblings, grandparent, pets names
• Most important you must be ready to have a laugh, along with outbursts of singing and dancing.
This is one of the most rewarding careers
Closing date is Friday 13th December 2019
Job to start January 2020
To apply email your cv and covering letter to email@example.com